The Ulju Mountain Film Festival (South Korea) is accepting films until November 30th, 2021.
About the Festival:
Organized by the City of Ulju, Metropolitan City Ulsan, presented by Organizing Committee, Ulju Mountain Film Festival is the first and the only international mountain film festival in South Korea, dedicated to present and promote films & culture dealing with the mountains, adventure and exploration, nature and environment. The festival also provides an opportunity for filmmakers and mountaineers to meet and exchange ideas through the seminars, events, screenings and social gatherings.
– Films for the International Competition must be related to the following subjects: alpinism, climbing, mountaineering, mountain sports & culture, adventure & exploration, nature & environment, ecology, etc.
– Films for the Asian Competition must be related to the following subjects: nature, human, environment, ethnography, etc.
– The festival accepts films of every genre, and duration.
– Films produced prior to the year 2020 will not be eligible for competition.
– Films in non-English Language must be sent with English subtitles and no matter what the source language is entry must be accompanied by a dialogue list in English.
– Submissions can be done via FestHome.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: November 30th, 2021.
– Notification Date: March 15th, 2022.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://umff.kr/eng/addon/00000013/submission_intro.asp
To submit to the festival please go here: https://filmmakers.festhome.com/f/2051
We remind readers that the 7th Ulju Mountain Film Festival will take place from April 1st- 10th, 2022 in Ulju, South Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
My short film is about 7 1/2 minutes in length and it is also about nature or environment but more on fictional but also leading to reality. It is about polluting the site of a forest or littering of garbage on sight until a forest spirit get upset and have them killed.
Is this acceptable to have them use as an entry to ULJU MOUNTAIN FILM FESTIVAL? It is a new short film I have just finished this year.
Thanks so much and more power.
GILBERT YUGA LLANTINO
Please contact the Ulju Mountain Film Festival. Best of luck!