Dear Asian filmmakers, the FilmFestival Kitzbuehel (Austria) is accepting films until May 1st, 2022.
About the festival:
Set in the heart of the alps, FFKB aims to address filmmakers, industry professionals, as well as people interested in film and cinema – locally, nationally and internationally. The festival focuses on establishing a connection between the contemporary art of film and the existing traditions of the region. In 2016, FFKB was added to the list of film festivals accredited by the International Federation of Film Producers Associations (FIAPF) and thus has affirmed its young but nevertheless strong standing in the landscape of international festivals ever since. FFKB was accredited by FIAPF as a competitive feature film festival specialized in young directors’ films.
– Films MUST be the director’s first, second, or maximum third film.
– Accepts narrative feature films (over 60 minutes) from any country of origin.
– Accepts documentary films (over 60 minutes) from any country of origin.
– Accepts short films (under 60 minutes) from any country of origin.
– Films (expect short films) must not have been theatrically released (including screenings at summer cinema events) prior to the current edition of Film Festival Kitzbuehel.
– Films must have Austrian premiere status.
– Films should have on-screen English subtitles.
– All Films must be submitted to Festival on a single Region 2 or Region 0 PAL DVD (DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-R DL, or DVD+R DL) or uploaded via the Secure Online Screener function of FilmFreeway.com.
– Submission fees and deadlines:
– Notification Date: June 20th, 2022
To read the full Rules & Regulations please follow this link: https://filmfreeway.com/FFKB
We remind readers that the FilmFestival Kitzbuehel will take place from August 22nd – 28th, 2022 in Kitzbuehel, Austria.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry