The Tokyo Anime Award Festival (Japan) is now accepting short animations (under 30 minutes) until October 31st and feature animations (over 60 minutes) until November 10th (2021).
About the festival:
Tokyo Anime Award Festival 2022(TAAF2022) calls for feature and short animated films with high potential and strong messages from all over the world. Our aim is to screen high-quality animated films superior in originality, provide opportunities to inspire audience as well as creators, cultivate new talents, and contribute in the development and promotion of animation cultures and industry.
– The festival accepts feature animation (more 60 minutes) and short animation (below 30 minutes).
– The film must have been completed on, or after, January 1, 2020 (regardless of country of origin, and whether it is professional, amateur or student work).
– Work that has been theatrically released, broadcast, or distributed for profit in Japan for a certain period prior to March 11, 2022 is not eligible for the Competition (such film would qualify under the “Anime of the Year” category). Screening at film festivals and previews are not considered “for-profit” herein.
– Work that has been nominated to TAAF in the past will not accepted.
– Submissions must be done via the festival’s website (see link below).
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
* Short Animation: October 31st, 2021
* Feature Animation: November 10th, 2021
To read the Rules & Regulations and/or to submit to the festival please follow this link: https://animefestival.jp/en/award/competition/
We remind readers that the Tokyo Anime Award Festival will take place from March 11th– 14th, 2022 in Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry