The Taiwan International Children’s Film Festival (Taiwan) is accepting films suitable for kids until September 1st, 2021.
About the festival:
Taiwan International Children’s Film Festival (TICFF) was founded in 2004 by PTS (Public Television Service, Taiwan), aiming to provide Taiwanese children with a chance to have access to the latest creative works from around the world, exposing them to diverse cultures and broadening their international outlook.
As a biennial film festival, TICFF is the biggest film festival in Taiwan as well as in Asia dedicated to children 12 years old and younger. Every two years, in addition to inviting and showcasing outstanding dramas, animations, documentaries and television programs created by talented filmmakers around the globe, the Festival also includes an international competition with generous cash prize to attract the best works for children.
– Content must be suitable for children at the age of 4 to 12.
– Productions must be completed after September 1st, 2019.
– To encourage local productions, no entry fee will be charged for films produced in Taiwan. Please submit via http://www.ticff.org.tw or contact the Festival office if you wish to submit via FilmFreeway.
– For the Competition Section the festival accepts both feature (more than 40 minutes) and short films (less than 40 minutes).
– For the Non-Competitive Section the festival accepts documentaries (between 10 – 100 minutes).
– Submissions can be made via FilmFreeway (see link below).
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: January 3rd, 2022
To read the Rules & Regulations please follow the next link: https://filmfreeway.com/TICFF
We remind readers that the 10th Taiwan International Children’s Film Festival will take place from March 28th – April 8th, in Taipei, Taiwan.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry