The Film Southasia (FSA) is accepting documentaries until July 31st, 2021. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
Film Southasia (FSA) is a biennial festival held in Kathmandu, Nepal, initiated in 1997 to popularise documentaries that inform, entertain and transform lives. In between festivals, a package of fine and representative films travel the region and overseas as mini-festivals titled Travelling Film Southasia (TFSA).
– The festival accepts non-fiction films made after January 1st, 2019.
– Entries must necessarily be on Southasian themes or subjects, while the filmmakers need not be Southasian. Entries may cover any subject pertaining to Southasia: from people, culture, lifestyle and adventure to environment, economy, politics and history.
– The festival accepts both feature and short films. Shorts must be more than 10 minutes.
– Entries that have not been released publicly will receive some priority.
– Films may be in any Southasian language, but have to be subtitled or dubbed in English.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: July 31st, 2021
– Notification Date: September 15th, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/filmsouthasia
We remind readers that the 13th Film Southasia will take place from December 2nd – 5th, 2021 Kathmandu, Nepal.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry