The Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival (Korea) is accepting animated films until July 31st, 2021. Here you can find more information about their call.
About the festival:
‘Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival (SICAF)’ started 1995 as a cultural festival for cartoon and animation fans in all age groups and genders, led by those working in cartoon and animation industries. Especially, the animation film festival of SICAF was certified 2005 as an official member festival of the International Animated Film Association. Over the history of 22 times of events, SICAF is now securing its presence as one of the top 5 global animated film festival and growing into the biggest international cartoon & animation festival to represent Asia.
– Any video or film (i.e. frame by frame films, computer assisted animation films, etc.) made for the cinema, television and/or internet, can be entered.
– Only films completed after April 1st 2019 and never previously selected for SICAF final selection will be accepted.
– Each entrant declares to be the author or rights owner of film(s) and to own all the literary, artistic and musical rights.
– The festival accepts feature films (over 40 minutes) and short films (below 40 minutes).
– Films made by students are eligible for submission.
– All non-English language entries must have original time-coded text of the original dialogue and/or commentary, as well as translated English subtitles for screenings.
– Non-English films must be subtitled in English by the entrants themselves, at their own expense.
– Films must be submitted via FilmFreeway.
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: July 31st, 2021
– Notification Date: August 25th, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/SICAF
We remind readers that the 25th Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival will take place from October 1st – 4th (2021) in Seoul, Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry