The Bagri Foundation London Indian Film Festival (LIFF) is accepting films until March 28th, 2021. *The film should have a South Asian thematic connection*
About the festival:
The Bagri Foundation London Indian Film Festival (LIFF) is the UK’s and Europe’s largest annual South Asian Film Festival. It showcases a rich assortment of entertaining and thought provoking Indian and South Asian independent new cinema along with outstanding masterclasses, panel discussions and industry events. It is supported by the Bagri Foundation and British Film Institute.
– The film should have a South Asian thematic connection. The terms ‘South Asian’ includes the following countries India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and Afghanistan.
– At least two of the production team of the film i.e. actors, director, producers etc. must be from a South Asian community.
– The festivals accepts feature and short films (under 20 minutes).
– Films should have been produced after March 28th, 2019.
– Films MUST be UK Premiere and must not have been shown on a digital, or online platform before or during the Festival screenings.
– Non-English language films must have English subtitles.
– Selected films will need to be supplied in DCP format.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: April 4th, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/BagriFoundationLondonIndianFilmFestival
We would like to remind readers that the 12th London Indian Film Festival will take place on June 17th – 27th, 2021 in London, Birmingham and Manchester, UK.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry