The Jecheon International Music & Film Festival (Korea) is accepting films until April 30th, 2021.
About the festival:
Since their launching in 2005, JIMFF has grown to be one of the largest music-themed film festivals in Asia and it has consistently gained popularity among both film and music lovers alike. They have strived to recognize and support the ever-growing creative filmmakers and musicians from all around the world. The Jecheon International Music & Film Festival is presented by Jecheon International Music & Film Festival and hosted by Jecheon International Music & Film Festival Executive Committee.
– The entries open for every nationality, kinds, length, and films related to the music-themed subject.
– Films must be produced after January 1st, 2019.
– The festival accepts feature films (over 60 minutes) and short films (less than 60 minutes).
– Only feature-length films that never have been previously shown in Korea (at least Korean Premiere) will be considered for International Competition Section-World Music Film Today.
– Selected films will be screened in their original version. If the dialogue of film is not in English, it MUST include English subtitles.
– The festival gives Cash Award.
– Submissions must be done via Film Freeway (see link below).
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: April 30th, 2021 (24:00 KST)
– Notification Date: June 18th, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: RULES
We remind readers that the 17th Jecheon International Music & Film Festival will take place from August 12th – 17th, 2021 in Jecheon City, Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry