The Kineko International Children’s Film Festival (Japan) is accepting films until August 10th, 2021.
About the festival:
Kineko International Children’s Film Festival was funded in 1992 with its original name “Tokyo Kinder Film Festival” in partnership with the director of Generation section at Berlinale.
KICFF is a non-profit film festival and has become the largest film festival for children in Japan. Every summer, the Festival welcomes over 10,000 children, adults to the screenings, and media professionals, international guests and celebrities attend the Festival to lead interactive workshops with children.
The festival introduces opportunities for Japanese children to experience cinemas around the world, animations, international cultural exchange programs and one of the most unique features, Live Japanese Voice Over performed by professional actors.
– The festival accepts films from any country.
– The festival accepts features, animations, CG, etc. of all genres.
– The festival accepts both feature and short films.
– Productions must have been made after January 2019.
– Films should be produced & suitable for 1-12-year-old children.
– English subtitles are required for non-English films.
– Submissions must be done via FilmFreeway (see link below).
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: October 8th, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/KINEKOInternationalChildrensFilmFestival
We would like to remind readers that the 28th Kineko International Children’s Film Festival will take place on November 3rd – 8th, 2021 in Tokyo, Japan.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply