The Venice International Film Festival (Italy) is accepting feature & short films until June 11th, 2021. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
The aim of the Festival is to raise awareness and promote international cinema in all its forms as art, entertainment and as an industry, in a spirit of freedom and dialogue. One section is devoted to enhance the restoration works on classic films as a contribution towards a better understanding of the history of cinema in particolar to the advantage of young audiences.
– The festival accepts feature films (over 60 minutes) and short films (below 20 minutes).
– Only film with world premiere status can enter the official selection.
– Films should have been completed after September 12th, 2020.
– Films that have not had any form of commercial distribution or exhibition on the Internet.
– Films that have not been previously presented at any other International film festival or cinematographic event, including those in the country of origin.
– The only screening format accepted will be Digital Cinema Package (DCP).
– For all non-Italian films, we request the submission of a copy subtitled in Italian or in English (including films for which the original language version is in English).
– Submission Fees:
* Feature Length – 150 Euros
* Short Films – 70 Euros
[As for film schools, the registration fee for short films will be 250 Euro for a maximum of 10 submissions.]
* Feature & Short Films – June 11th, 2021
* VR Works – May 31st, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.labiennale.org/en/cinema/2021/regulations (Follow this link to submit your film)
We remind readers that the 78th Venice International Film Festival will take place from September 1st – 11th, 2021 in Venice, Italy.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry