The Taipei Film Festival (Taiwan) is accepting films for the “International New Talent Competition” until April 1st, 2021. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the Competition:
“International New Talent Competition” is Taiwan’s only international competition aimed at debut and second feature films of new filmmakers. The Competition selects 10 to 12 films a year, focusing on the potential of new directors in their structuring, storytelling, grasp of themes, and aesthetic style.
General Rules (New Talents Competition):
– Films must be a director’s first or second feature.
– Must have minimum length of 70 minutes and be available as 35mm print or DCP.
– Film must be premiered after April 2nd, 2021
– Films should have Taiwan premiere except Taiwan productions.
– Each selected film will be screened in its finalized version.
– Non-Taiwanese films should be English subtitled if the dialogue is not English. Taiwanese films should have both Chinese and English Subtitles.
– Festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submissions are done via the festival’s website (see the link below)
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: April 1st, 2021
– Notification Date: Mid-May 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.taipeiff.taipei/intc.aspx (Follow this link to submit your film)
We remind readers that the 23nd Taipei Film Festival will take place from June 24th until July 10th, 2021 in Taipei, Taiwan.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry