Dear Asian filmmakers, the Transilvania International Film Festival (Romania) is accepting films until February 1st, 2021. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
Transilvania International Film Festival (TIFF) is organized by the Romanian Film Promotion and the Association Transilvania Film Festival and is the first and most prestigious competitive feature film festival in Romania. The primary objective of TIFF is to promote cinema as an art form by presenting some of the most significant films of the moment – films endowed with originality and free expression, exhibiting unconventional uses of cinematic language, or expressing emerging cutting-edge currents.
– Open to 1st and 2nd time feature films. The festival accepts narrative and documentaries over 60 minutes.
– Release (world premiere) dates for films selected in the competitive programs of the festival must be after May 1, 2020.
– Films should have Romania Premiere status.
– Screening materials must be on DCP or HD digital files.
– Submission must be done via Eventival (See link below).
– As films are presented in the original language with Romanian and English subtitling as necessary, selected films must provide an English which includes time codes.
– Submission Fee: $ 40 Euros (For International Films)
– Deadline: February 1st, 2021
– Notification Date: April 28th, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://tiff.ro/en/content/regulations-tiff-2021
To submit your film please follow the next link: https://vp.eventival.com/tiff/2021
We remind readers that the 20th Transilvania International Film Festival will take place from May 28th until June 6th, 2021 in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: call for entry