The Shanghai International Film Festival is accepting films until March 31st, 2021. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
Founded in 1993, Shanghai International Film Festival (SIFF) is the only competitive film festival in China approved by FIAPF. SIFF focuses on awards, markets, forums and film exhibitions so as to build an international platform, and promote the development of the Chinese film industry.
– The festival accepts feature films over 70 minutes (narrative, documentary, or animated film) and short films (under 40 minutes).
– Films submitted must have been completed after June 1st, 2020.
– Feature film shouldn’t have been in the main competition category of other FIAPF-accredited non-specialized competitive film festivals before SIFF. World premiere or International premiere is preferred.
– Short films should have their premiere at the SIFF 2021.
– Only animated short films can be submitted via FilmFreeway. Other genres must be submitted directly in the festival’s website: www.siff.com
– Submission Fees: FREE
– Deadline: March 31st, 2021
– Notification Date: June 1st, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: http://www.siff.com/a/2020-11-28/4240.html
We remind readers that the Shanghai International Film Festival will take place from June 11th – 20th, 2021 in Shanghai, China.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry