Dear Asian filmmakers, the Krakow Film Festival (Poland) is accepting short films (less than 30 minutes) and documentaries (feature and shorts) until January 31st, 2021. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
The festival aims to review and promote documentary films, short animations and fiction films. The films are screened in both competitive and non-competitive sections. The 61st KFF is a hybrid festival offering screenings in cinemas as well as online. Online screenings are available on the festival’s streaming platform within the territory of Poland only.
General Rules (for international productions):
– The festival accepts short films (narrative, animated or docs) with a running time not exceed 30 minutes, and Documentaries with a running time exceeding 50 minutes.
– The festival accepts films made in 2020 and 2021 that were not screened publicly before June 1st, 2020.
– For this late deadline films should be made AFTER October 31st, 2020.
– Films should be Polish Premiere and a world premiere is preferred.
– The film cannot be presented at any film festival, theatrically released, broadcasted on TV, streamed on VOD platform or any other online media in Poland prior to the festival dates.
– Preview and screening copies must have English subtitles (not applicable to films where English is the original language).
– Only DCP format is accepted for the festival screenings.
– Submission Fees:
* Documentaries (over 50 minutes) – $ 20 Euros
* Short Films (below30 minutes) – $ 10 Euros
Special Note: films produced in the countries mentioned below* may be exempted from entry fees (not applicable to films co-produced with countries not listed).
– Deadline: January 31st, 2021
– Notification Date: May 1st, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.krakowfilmfestival.pl/en/61st-kff/regulations-61st-kff/
We remind readers that the 61st Krakow Film Festival will take place online and onsite from May 30th until June 6th 2021, in Krakow, Poland. Online screenings are available on the festival’s streaming platform within the territory of Poland only.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
* Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Belarus, Burkina Faso, Chad, Congo Dem. Rep., Eritrea, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, India, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Camboia, Cameroon, Kenya, Comoros, Cuba, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Papua New Guinea, South Sudan, Burundi, Kiribati, Central African Republic, Vanuatu, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Solomon Islands, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Categories: Call for Entry