The Cinemapúa Film Festival (Philippines) is accepting films until September 30th, 2021. Here you can find more information about their call for entry. * Open to all college, senior & junior high school students from all universities, colleges and high schools in the Philippines *
About the Festival:
The CineMapúa is an annual student film festival organized by School of Media Studies (SMS) from the Mapúa University. The festival is open to College & High School students in all universities, colleges, and high schools in the Philippines.
– Open to all college, senior & junior high school students from all universities, colleges and high schools in the Philippines.
– The festival accepts narrative films between 10 and 20 minutes, including opening and closing credits.
– The entry must be a live action video or animation, in a narrative format, of any of the following genres: drama, comedy, musical, action, suspense, historical, science fiction, or adventure.
– Films using regional dialects must have English subtitles.
– The music or the song used in the entry must be original or must secure a permission from the original artist to use the song or music.
– The Collegiate Category is for college students from all universities & colleges in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao within January 2019 to August 2021.
– The High School Cateogy is for senior and junior high school students from all universities, colleges & high schools in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao within January 2019 to August 2021.
– All Mapúans Category is an exclusive category for Mapua college, senior high school, and master students from Intramuros campus and Makati campus within January 2019 to August 2021.
– Student filmmaker can have a maximum of 2 film entries.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Submission Deadline: September 30th, 2021 5:00 pm (Local Time)
– Notification Date: October 10th, 2021 at 7:00 pm
To submit to this festival please follow the next link: FACEBOOK POST
We remind readers that the Cinemapúa Film Festival will take place from November 8th – 13th, 2021.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry