The Melbourne Documentary Film Festival (Australia) is accepting films until May 30th, 2021. Here you can find more information about their call.
About the festival:
The Melbourne Documentary Film Festival (MDFF) premieres, screens and showcases more quality local Australian and International documentaries each year than any other documentary only film festival in Australia and gives more talented Indie Filmmakers a chance to compete and screen to a big, receptive audience in Melbourne, Australia.
– Documentary must be completed after January 1st, 2013.
– The festival accepts feature documentaries (above 41 minutes), short documentaries (below 40 minutes) VR, 360, Experimental Docs.
-The Film has never been, and will not be before 12 July 2020, released on DVD, freely available online or theatrically released other than on http://www.tugg.com (however, the Festival may at its discretion accept Films which have been theatrically released or previously screened at other festivals) exceptions to this are Video Essays, Documentary Web Series and some Short documentaries.
– Submissions can be done via Film Festival Life, FestHome or FilmFreeway (Links below).
– The Film is in English or contains English subtitles.
– The Festival gives Cash Award.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: June 30th, 2021.
To read the Rules & Regulations and apply to the festival please go here: https://filmfreeway.com/MelbourneDocumentaryFilmFestival
We remind readers that 6th Melbourne Documentary Film Festival will take place from July 21st – 27th, 2021 in Melbourne, Australia.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry