The UK Asian Film Festival is now accepting films until January 11th, 2021. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
The UK Asian Film Festival (UKAFF) is the longest running South Asian film festival in the world produced by Tongues on Fire Limited. Founded in 1999 by Dr Pushpinder Chowdhry MBE and Mrs Harvinder Nath, UKAFF is internationally recognised for showcasing the work of acclaimed talent in cinema and award-winning filmmakers.
– Films must have a cultural connection to South Asia or involve South Asian talent in leading creative or production roles.
– Entries are open to both UK and international filmmakers based outside the UK.
– Submissions are open from every genre – including drama, comedy, horror, sci-fi, documentary, animation, experimental work, music video etc. We are particularly excited by an artist’s filmmaking and moving image.
– The festival accepts feature films (over 60 minutes), documentaries (over 30 minutes) and short films (under 10 minutes).
– Films must have been completed after 1st January 2019.
– Films need to be UK premiere.
– Films publicly available online are not acceptable.
– Films must have English subtitles.
– Only entries received via FilmFreeway will be considered.
– Submission Fee: Short Films (£7.80) | Feature Films & Docs (FREE)
– Deadline: January 11th, 2021.
– Notification Date: February 15th, 2021.
To submit to the festival and read the Rules & Regulations please follow the next link: https://filmfreeway.com/UKAsianFilmFestival
We remind readers that the next edition of the 23rd UK Asian Film Festival will take place from June 10th – 20th, 2021 in London, UK.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”
Categories: call for entry