The Skip City International D-Cinema Festival (Japan) is accepting films until March 31st, 2020. Here you can find more information about their call.
About the festival:
Established in 2004, the Skip City International D-Cinema Festival is an international competitive festival created to encourage and contribute to the development of Digital Cinema (D-Cinema) and to cultivate filmmakers.
– Production must be completed after January 1st, 2019.
– Must be director’s 1st, 2nd, or 3rd feature length film including documentaries and animations.
-The International Competition is for films over 60 minutes or longer. The Japanese Feature Competition is for films over 60 minutes and the Japanese Short Film Competition is for films between 15 and 60 minutes (Entry information for Japanese films are available in the website).
– All submissions must be shot digitally and able to be projected in digital format.
– Films cannot be released commercially in Japan prior to the closing date of the Festival.
– Films submitted in past editions are not eligible.
– Submissions must be done via Film Freeway.
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 31st, 2020
– Notification Date: July 31st, 2020
To read the full version of the Rules & Regulations go here: http://www.skipcity-dcf.jp/en/idcf.html
To apply for the festival, go here:
We remind readers that the Skip City International D-Cinema Festival will take place from September 26th until October 4th, 2020 in Saitama, Japan.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry