The PyeongChang International Peace Film Festival (South Korea) is accepting films until March 9th, 2020. Here you can find more information about their call.
About the festival:
The PyeongChang International Peace Film Festival aims to create a peace mood in Korean Peninsula through cultural exchange and encourage to make films with themes of peace, coexistence and prosperity by supporting competitive sections.
– Films related to the relationship between two Koreas such as reunification, division, interaction, reconciliation and cooperation.
– Films dealing with a variety of topics such as coexistence, communication, harmony, conflict and mutual understanding within the value of peace.
– Films about the anti-peace situation taking place in the global community including war, conflicts and refugees.
– Films with a theme of inequality for the socially disadvantaged including minorities, women, children, the disabled, and foreigners.
– Films dealing with issues such as race, gender, nationality and ethnicity from the perspective of peace.
– Other films that can relate to the theme of peace.
– The festival accepts International feature films (over 60 minutes) and Korean Short Films (under 60 minutes).
– Entries are limited to directors who directed less than 3 feature films.
– The festival gives priority to Korean Premiere.
– The festival accepts all films regardless of genre including fiction, documentary, experimental and animation.
– English subtitles must be provided if the original language of the film is not English.
– The screener must be the final version of the selected film, identical to the actual screening copy.
– The Festival gives Cash Award.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 9th, 2020 (KST)
– Notification Date: April, 2020
To read the full version of the Rules & Regulations and apply to the festival please go here: CALL FOR ENTRY
We remind readers that the PyeongChang International Peace Film Festival will take place from June 18th – 23rd, 2020 in Chuncheon-si, South Korea.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”
Categories: call for entry