The Cinema One Originals Festival is accepting feature films until March 16th, 2020. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
About the festival:
The festival’s primary goal is to showcase the diverse talent and voices of Filipino filmmakers. The C1 Originals is produced by Cinema One, a cable television network owned by ABS-CBN.
– The Competition is open to all certified Filipino citizens and individuals of Filipino descent.
– Entry must be the director’s debut film or second produced full-length feature film.
– Entries must be independently produced (i.e. not produced by any commercial outfit).
– Dialogue should primarily be in Filipino, a Local Dialect, or English.
– Entries that have been previously exhibited in any public screening are not allowed in the competition.
– All Finalists are required to submit FINAL EDIT version, trailers, posters, and other promotional materials on the agreed deadlines.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 16th, 2020
To submit your film, you will need to download the Application Form from the website (See link below), fill it and send it together with recent 2×2 photo, complete script of a full-length Filipino narrative feature and a sequence treatment, resume / biodata and filmography, production team’s profile, portfolio of selected works in DVD. Send all data to Cinema One Originals c/o Creative Programs, Inc., 8th Floor, ELJ Communications Center, Mother Ignacia St., Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City. Soft copies of requirements can be sent to Email soft copies of requirements to email@example.com.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations: https://cablechannels.abs-cbn.com/c1originals/articles/submit-your-full-length-narratives-now-404/
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.