The Daang Dokyu is accepting Filipino documentaries until December 30th. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
Daang Dokyu: A Festival of Philippine Documentaries is organized by the Filipino Documentary Society (FilDocs), a non-profit organization founded by passionate documentary filmmakers, whose vision is to support the creation of documentary films in the Philippines through various film activities in the development, production, distribution and exhibition of films locally and internationally, and to forge partnerships and collaborations with individuals, institutions and companies that share the organization’s objectives and values.
Daang Dokyu will gather the country’s best documentarists for film and television, along with leading change makers to rediscover the stories told of our islands and the Filipino people through the documentaries of today and of the past decades. It is a festival that offers the “documentary way” (“Daang Dokyu”) to allow us to discover how we have been as a nation and where we are headed. Daang Dokyu is the first festival of its kind in the Philippines that celebrates and aims to reach a wider audience for documentary as a film and media form.
– Daang Dokyu is a non-competitive documentary film festival.
– The festival is open to all Filipinos or filmmakers of any nationality who have made a documentary or non-fiction film on or about the Philippines or the Filipino people.
– The festival considers all films from any time, old and new, of any style, format or length.
– Entry form and guidelines can be view and downloaded at the official website (see link below).
– The entry requires subtitles if the film is in a language or dialect other than Filipino
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: December 30th, 2020
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.daangdokyu.ph/
We remind readers that the 1st Daang Dokyu will take place from February 15th – 20th, 2020 at the UPFI Cine Adarna, Quezon City, Philippines.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.