The Tampere Film Festival (Finland) is now accepting short films until December 1st, 2019. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
About the festival:
Tampere Film Festival evolved from Tampere Short Film Days, a cinema event held in Tampere around the end of February 1969. The man behind the idea for the event was a local film aficionado Ilkka Kalliomäki.
Tampere Film Festival is the oldest short film festival in the Nordic countries. Its main focus since the 1970s has been to organize national and international short film competitions as well as to provide an international meeting place for film professionals and enthusiasts. Film market, started in 1992, has become an important viewing place for professionals and today it includes over 3000 films. The festival also aims to promote short films sales and international co-operation in the field of culture, as well as to cherish the tradition of a locally significant cultural event.
– The festival accepts all type of genres.
– Short Films should not exceed the 30-minute mark.
– Short Films must be completed after January 1st, 2018.
– The festival ONLY accepts completed productions only.
– Films previously submitted before are not eligible.
– Premiere status is not required.
– The festival accepts screening formats in DCP or Digital File (Apple ProRes 422 or H.264).
– Screening copy must be in or submitted in English.
– Submissions must be done via ShortFilmDepot.
– Submission fees & deadlines:
To submit to the festival and read the Rules & Regulations please follow the next link: Submission
We remind readers that the 50th Tampere Film Festival will take place from March 4th – 8th, 2019 in Tampere, Finland.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry