The Glasgow Short Film Festival (Scotland) is now accepting short films until November 12th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
About the festival:
The Glasgow Short Film Festival (GSFF), the largest competitive short film festival in Scotland, champions new film talent by providing an annual showcase and meeting point for new and established Scottish and international filmmakers, industry delegates and the local audience.
The festival is a BAFTA-qualifying event. All British films screened at GSFF automatically become eligible for BAFTA Short Film or Short Animation Award consideration, as long as they meet other eligibility criteria.
Glasgow Short Film Festival is a British Independent Film Awards-qualifying event. All British films screened at GSFF automatically become eligible for BIFA Best British Short Film Award consideration, as long as they meet other eligibility criteria.
Important: GSFF and Glasgow Film Festival (GFF) are are two separate organisations with two different programming teams. GFF does not accept short film submissions.
– The festival welcomes fictions, documentaries, animation and experimental films with no genre restrictions.
– Short films should not exceed the 50-minute mark.
– Short films should have been completed after September 30th, 2018.
– The festival has no premiere status rule, and accepts works that are available online.
– Non-English language films must be subtitled in English.
– We will not consider films that have been previously submitted to GSFF and declined.
– Submissions can be done via Short Film Depot (https://www.shortfilmdepot.com/), Fest Home (https://filmmakers.festhome.com/f/1281) and Film Freeway (https://filmfreeway.com/glasgowshortfilmfestival)
– Submission Fees, deadlines & platforms:
To submit to the festival and read the Rules & Regulations please follow the next link: https://glasgowfilm.org/glasgow-short-film-festival/industry/submissions
We remind readers that the 13th Glasgow Short Film Festival will take place from March 18th – 22nd, 2020 in Glasgow, UK.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry