The Japanese Film Festival Australia is back! The festival will run from October 16th until December 1st in Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne.
Last year more than 30,000 moviegoers attended the Japanese Film Festival (JFF) which featured the newly released films alongside classics, anime, dramas and documentary. And this year the organizers promised that it will be better. Apart from the screenings the festival will have special international guests, school screenings, fee 35mm Classics film program in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.
2019 Japanese Film Festival screenings:
– Canberra | October 16th – 20th at Dendy, Canberra Centre
– Brisbane | October 23rd – 27th at Event Cinemas Brisbane City Myer Centre
– Perth | October 30th – November 3rd at the Event Cinemas Innaloo
– Adelaide | November 8th – 10th at GU Film House Adelaide
– Sydney | November 14th – 24th at Event Cinemas George Street
– Melbourne | November 21st – December 1st at Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI) Treasury Theatre & The Capitol
Tickets will be available at www.japanesefilmfestival.net or at venue box offices.