The Sine Kabataan Short Film Competition (Philippines) is accepting Short Films June 21st, 2019. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry. *Only for Filipino Filmmakers*
About the Competition:
The Sine Kabataan Short Film Competition gives a platform to all aspiring young filmmakers and provides an opportunity to expose their fresh talents. This serves to encourage the youth to develop their creativity and originality in story-telling, touching on important issues of today as perceived by the youth.
Eight (8) entries will be chosen as Finalists and will be announced on June 27, 2019. The finalists’ entries will be shown in all theaters nationwide on September 2019 during the Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino.
– Open to all Filipino filmmakers of ages 15 to 30 years old.
– Films must have been produced within the period of 2018-2019.
– The short film must depict the youth’s perception on the following issues: Teenage pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, Mental Health, Adolescent disability, Bullying, Lack of access to education, effects of migration, etc.
– The short film can be live action or animated.
– The short film must have a total maximum running time of five (5) minutes, including opening and closing credits.
– The short film may be in Filipino or English language, but the film must be primarily in Filipino or any Philippine language / dialect as appropriate.
– Only entries which have not been featured in other local and international festivals and competitions and have not won in other film competitions are qualified to join.
– Submission Fees: FREE
– Submission Deadlines: June 21st, 2019
For submitting to the festival and read the full rules and regulations please go to this link: http://fdcp.ph/sine-kabataan-2019
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you discovered this call for entry thanks to this publication and you send your movie please let us know. We want to know how much of an impact we are having in the Asian cinema industry.
We remind readers that the 3rd Sine Kabataan Short Film Competition will take place within the 3rd Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino (September 11th – 17th, 2019) in cinemas nationwide (Philippines).
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: call for entry