The Indie Un-Film Festival is accepting films until May 17th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry. *Only for Filipino Filmmakers*
About the festival:
Indie Un-film Festival (IUF) is an annual digital film competition hosted by the DLSU Green Media Group that aims to serve as an avenue for student filmmakers to showcase their films. The festival includes screenings of the competition’s finalists, with each screening featuring a short talk by contemporary filmmaker in the Philippines.
As it approaches its 16th year, IUF 2019 aims to inspire young filmmakers to challenge the typical, and look beyond what is portrayed on screen with its theme, Redefine Film.
– The contest is open to legitimate undergraduate and senior high school students of school year 2018-2019 from all schools and colleges in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
– Graduates may still submit entries provided that the entry was made during their time as undergraduates or senior high school students.
– The Festival accepts shorts, docs, music videos and experimental videos, under 20 minutes (including opening and closing credits)
– The language of the film is open to any dialect. All entries must have English subtitles.
– A participant may submit more than one entry. However, an entry can only be submitted to one category.
– Entries must be in MP4 format with a minimum quality of 720p. Other formats like Mini DVs, V8, NTSC AVI, and DVD format will not be accepted.
– Music videos must contain an original song from the filmmaker or must acquire the consent of the artist to use the song in the music video.
– Films that have been previously awarded in a major film competition in the national and international level will be disqualified. However, if an entry has been submitted to another competition but has not won an award at the time of submission in IUF 2019, the entry is still qualified.
– Participants must indicate if they have incurred help from professional production houses for the making of their film. Participants must specify the name of the production house and what specific work was done for the video.
– Submissions can be done via the official website (see below).
– Submission Fee: Php 250
– Submission Deadline: May 17th, 2019
You can submit your films and read the Full Rules & Regulations here: https://indieunfilmfestival.com/
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: call for entry