The Vancouver Asian Film Festival (Canada) is accepting films until June 10th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
VAFF is the longest running pan-Asian diaspora film festival in Canada. It was founded in 1995 and debuted in September 1997. Since then, tens of thousands of film lovers have experienced a diverse selection of North American-Asian and international films, in English and in other languages.
Vancouver Asian Film Festival (VAFF) is dedicated to promoting and celebrating the diversity and depth of Asian culture and identity in film and media, and to help North American Asian actors and filmmakers more authentically and more powerfully define and express themselves on screen.
– The festival accepts independently produced films and videos by Asian North American filmmakers (Asian-Canadian and Asian-American) or Asian filmmakers.
– For music videos, in addition to all rules that apply to films and videos, the lead singer/artist must be Asian.
– Films and videos must have been completed no earlier than January 1, 2017. Submissions completed prior to this date will not be considered.
– The festival accepts narrative features, short films, documentaries, animation, music video and web series.
– Submission Fees: $25 USD | $30 USD | $40 USD (Depending on the Deadline)
Earlybird Deadline – April 30th, 2019
Regular Deadline – May 20th, 2019
Late Deadline – June 10th, 2019
For submitting to the festival and read the full rules and regulations please go to this link: http://vaff.org/open-call-submission/
We remind readers that the 23rd Vancouver Asian Film Festival will take place from November 7th – 10th, 2019 in Vancouver, Canada.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: call for entry