The Tokyo FILMex International Film Festival is accepting international films until June 30th (2019) and Asian films until July 31st (2019). Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
The TOKYO FILMeX 2019 presents to the Japanese audience with unique and creative cinema from Asia and around the world. It also supports those undertaking the challenge of new cinema, the festival provides filmmakers and guests with opportunities for constructive exchange with Japanese film industry professionals and the local audience.
– Films for the Tokyo FILMex Competition section must be produced by Asian filmmakers.
– Films for the Special Screening section can be from around the world but produced independently.
– Films must have been completed after April 1st, 2018.
– Films must be 60 minutes or more in length.
– Films must not have been released publicly or streamed online in Japan prior to their showing at the Festival.
– The festival gives priorities to Japan Premieres.
– All films in a language other than English must be subtitled in English.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Submission Deadlines:
Special Screening – June 30th, 2019
Tokyo FILMex Competition – July 31st, 2019
For submitting to the festival and read the full rules and regulations please go to this link: https://filmex.jp/entry/2019/ww/
We remind readers that the Tokyo FILMex International Film Festival will take place from November 23rd to December 1st, 2019 in Yurakucho Asahi Hall and other venues in Tokyo.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry