The QCinema International Film Festival is accepting documentaries in Post Production stage until April 22nd, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call. *Only for Filipino Filmmakers*
About the festival:
The QCinema International Film Festival (QCinema) is an annual festival designed to serve as the lens through which the general public will get to appreciate the active role of Quezon City in Philippine filmmaking from its pioneering years in the 50’s down to the present and on to the future. It features a broad spectrum of local and international films of all genres, through its various sections, both competition and non-competition. It is highlighted by films that receive substantial grants from the Quezon City Film Development Foundation (QCFDC).
– Grants are given ONLY to Filipino Citizens.
– Applicants must send:
* Profile of the Director/Proponent
* Soft Copy (PDF Format) an found (4) hard copies (short bond paper) of the following: Concept page (1 page), Director/Proponent’s statement (1 page), Topic Outline, Documentary status report, proposed post-production budget outline.
* A labelled USD Flash Drive containing the following; Edited rough cut comprising 80% of the film’s total running time in MP4 format, Director’s reel and sample works.
– Use of original literary sources, music materials, and film footage must have proper clearance from its respective copyright owners before it can be used in the final film output
– Rights to the final film output belong to the filmmaker proponent, but QCFDC reserves the right to screen it for the duration of QCinema 2019 and selected events after the festival screening (with prior notice to the proponent).
– Final documentary output must have its world premiere in QCinema International Film Festival 2019.
– The festival will give a Php 500,000 post-production grants to 3 Documentaries.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: April 22nd, 2019.
Submit entries to QCINEMA SECRETARIAT: PM Apartments Unit 303, 24 Matalino St., Brgy. Central, Quezon City 1100, Philippines.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://qcinema.ph/grants/2019/docqc
We remind readers that the QCinema International Film Festival will take place from October 13th – 22nd, 2019 in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: call for entry