The Bucheon International Animation Festival is accepting feature films (until July 31st) and short films (until June 30th). Here you can find more information about their call.
About the festival:
In 1999, the Bucheon Int’l Animation Festival (BIAF) embarked on its journey as the sole animation festival in Asia. BIAF has moved to general competition festival which has competitions of 5 categories (Feature / Short / Graduation / TV&Commissioned / Online). The festival is an Academy Award Qualifying Festival meaning that the Grand Prize winner will be eligible for consideration in the Animated Short Film Category of the Academy Award.
– Animated films must have been completed after January 2018.
– Films must NO have been submitted previously to the festival.
– Preferable at least Korean Premiere.
– The official languages of BIAF are English. Non-English language films must be subtitled in English by applicants themselves
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Submission Deadlines:
Short, Graduation, TV & Commissioned Films: June 30th, 2019
Feature Films: July 31st, 2019
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/biaf
We remind readers that the 21st Bucheon International Animation Festival will take place from October 18th – 22nd, 2019 in Bucheon, South Korea.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry