The QCinema International Film Festival is accepting short film projects until April 15th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call. *Only for Filipino Filmmakers*
About the festival:
The QCinema International Film Festival (QCinema) is an annual festival designed to serve as the lens through which the general public will get to appreciate the active role of Quezon City in Philippine filmmaking from its pioneering years in the 50’s down to the present and on to the future. It features a broad spectrum of local and international films of all genres, through its various sections, both competition and non-competition. It is highlighted by films that receive substantial grants from the Quezon City Film Development Foundation (QCFDC).
The grants go up to two million (P2M) and is given to select independent filmmakers which are culled from hundreds of submissions from all over the country. Their films debut at the festival, together with either documentaries or short films, which also receive production grants from QCFDC, as well as various international films under different sections.
– Grants are given ONLY to Filipino Citizens.
– Grants are for Short Films ONLY.
– Proposed entries must be in the form of narrative fiction.
– The total running time of completed film output must not exceed 20 minutes, including opening and closing credits.
– Rights to the final film output belong to the filmmaker proponent, but QCFDC reserves the right to screen it for the duration of QCinema 2019 and selected events after the festival screening (with prior notice to the proponent).
– Final film output must have its world premiere in QCinema International Film Festival 2019.
– The festival will give a Php 200,000 production grant to 6 Short Films.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: April 15th, 2019.
Submit entries to QCINEMA SECRETARIAT: PM Apartments Unit 303, 24 Matalino St., Brgy. Central, Quezon City 1100, Philippines.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://qcinema.ph/grants/2019/qcshorts
We remind readers that the QCinema International Film Festival will take place from October 13th – 22nd, 2019 in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: call for entry