The Busan International Short Film Festival is accepting films until January 3rd, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
Founded in 1980, the Busan International Short Film Festival launched with the aim of creating the film-making friendly environment and finding talented film professionals. It has introduced many different kinds of films, including 8mm and independent films made by students and general public. Many young talents in those days are now taking the lead in the Korean cinema. The BISFF has been introducing short films and cultures of the Guest Country. In addition to the competition section, various sections have given audience the chances to see the trend in a short film in the world and to guess its future.
– Short Films must be completed after January 1st, 2018.
– Maximum running time: 30 minutes.
– The festival accepts any type of films. Fictions, animations, documentaries and experimental.
– Korean Premiere is not required.
– There is no limitations to the number of films for the submission.
– Films must be submitted via Shorfilmdeport or Festhome.
– The festival gives Cash Awards
– Submission Fee: Via Shortfilmdepot (3.60 Euros) or Festhome (2 Euros)
– Deadline: January 3rd, 2019
We recommend reading the full Rules and Regulations here: http://www.bisff.org/eng/html/05_community/0502_view.php?idx=4469
We remind readers that the 36th Busan International Short Film Festival will take place from April 24th to 29th, 2019 in Busan, Korea.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: call for entry