The Hong Kong International Film Festival is accepting films until December 31st, 2018. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
The Hong Kong International Film Festival (HKIFF) is one of Asia’s most reputable platforms for filmmakers, film professionals and filmgoers from all over the world to launch new work and experience outstanding films. As a competitive event, the HKIFF serves as a platform for international film exchange, to promote better understanding between global cultures, and to discover new talents from around the world.
– For the Yong Cinema Competition: The festival accepts features (+60 minutes) which are either 1st, 2nd or 3rd films of the directors.
– For the Documentary Competition: The festival accepts documentaries (+60 minutes).
– For the Short Film Competition: The festival accepts any type of film (fiction, docs, animation, experimental, etc.) not exceeding a duration of 15 minutes.
– Except Hong Kong productions, films must not have been shown in Hong Kong prior to the Festival screening.
– Films must have been completed after January 1st, 2018.
– English subtitles are required for non-English language films.
– Submit a complete entry form online, by post or on Withoutabox.
– The festival gives Cash Awards
– Submission Fee:
For Feature Films, Short Films (15-60 min.) and Documentaries (Short of Feature) = US$ 80
For Short Film Competition (below 15 min.) = US$ 50
– Deadline: December 31st, 2018
We recommend reading the full Rules and Regulations here: http://www.hkiff.org.hk/society/#/Call_For_Entries_step
We remind readers that the 43rd Hong Kong International Film Festival will take place from March 18th until April 1st, 2019 in Hong Kong.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry