The Guangzhou International Documentary Film Festival (GZDOC) is accepting films until August 31st, 2018. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
Established in 2003, Guangzhou International Documentary Film Festival (GZDOC) is hosted by State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television of People’s Republic of China (SAPPRFT) and People’s Government of Guangdong Province. It has become the only national professional festival for documentary competition, pitching, training, forum and communication with financing, trading function in China. In 2016, GZDOC has called for 4069 entries from 111 countries and regions, which becomes one of the most important platforms to drive international cultural communication.
The Rules are applied to all films applying for the 2018 Golden Kapok Award Competition. This section focuses on screening high-quality documentary films and discovering pioneering documentarians under the purpose of promoting international cooperation and exchanges in documentary films, promoting the development of documentary film industry and highlighting the values of excellent documentary films, and identificating newest talented documentary producers.
– Only finished documentary films are acceptable.
– No entry theme restriction. And no ceiling for the number of entries.
– Documentaries films can apply for Competition, Screening and DOC Shop at the same time.
– No entry shall be found with pornography, violence and/or racial discrimination elements; nor shall they conflict with the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China.
– For films contain Non-Mandarine dialogues (including English), the complete English subtitle shall be embedded.
– Short Documentaries should not exceed 30 minutes of length.
– Feature Documentaries should exceed 30 minutes of length.
– Submission Fees: FREE.
– Deadline: August 31st, 2018.
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: http://gzdoc.cn/video/index_301.aspx
We remind readers that the Guangzhou International Documentary Film Festival (GZDOC) will take place on December 2018, in Guangzhou, China.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry