The International Film Festival & Awards Macao (IFFAM) is accepting films until August 31st, 2018. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
The IFFAM organized by the Macao Government Tourism Office (MGTO) and the Macao Film & Television Productions and Culture Association (MFTPA), aims to raise awareness and develop an audience for cinema from the region and the rest of the world, promoting the films as both artform and entertainment. In addition to all the sections mentioned in the following paragraphs, the Festival may include retrospectives and tributes to major figures in the film industry as a contribution towards raising awareness of the history of cinema.
– To be considered for the Official Selection films bust have a running time of more than 60 minutes and films shall have NOT been screened to a public audience before January 1st, 2018.
– To be considered for the Competition Section films should not be shown in another Asian Film Festival nor release in other Asian territories (with exception of the main home territory of the film).
– If a film involves international co-productions, the main location of production shall be considered as the place of origin of the film.
– Unless the original language of the film is English, the film must have English or Chinese subtitles for all other languages and/or Chinese languages/dialects.
– Submissions must be done via IFFAM website.
– Submission Fees: $ 50 USD.
– Deadline: August 31st, 2018
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: http://www.iffamacao.com/new_submission/index.php
We remind readers that the 3rd International Film Festival & Awards Macao will take place on December 8th – 14th 2018, in Macao.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry