The Chicago South Asian Film Festival (CSAFF) is now accepting short films until June 30th, 2018. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
The Chicago South Asian Film Festival’s mission is to advance diversity in Chicagoland through cinema, conversation and culture. The festival gives South Asian talent, stories and themes a world platform and is committed to providing an experience in cinema for filmmakers and moviegoers alike with the warmth and personal touch that is unique to Chicago.
The festival aims to promote South Asian culture, talent and perspective through films, art and discussions. Promote Local Business and Organizations by creating partnership and fostering strong relationships to provide exposure. Promote Chicago as a destination for making films while supporting local talent through workshops and networking platforms.
– All Films submitted must have been completed post January 1st, 2018.
– All Films must present South Asian content, topics, themes or have South Asian heritage within the team (Producer, Director, Screenwriter, Composer, Actor). This clause is not applicable to International and Chicago Student Filmmakers.
– Films that contain non-English spoken dialogue must provide on-screen English subtitles.
– Productions under 30 minutes will be considered as Short Films. Productions over 30 minutes are considered feature films.
– All productions must be Chicago Premiere.
– Submissions must be done via FIlmFreeway.
– Submission Fees (depending on the deadline):
Fiction Feature – $ 80 USD | $ 110 USD.
Fiction Short – $ 60 USD | $ 85 USD.
Documentary Feature – $ 65 USD | $ 80 USD.
Documentary Short – $ 45 USD | $ 65 USD.
Regular Deadline: June 15th, 2018.
Late Deadline: June 30th, 2018.
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: http://www.csaff.org/submitfilm/
We remind readers that the Chicago South Asian Film Festival (CSAFF) will take place from September 20th – 23rd, 2018 in Chicago, United States.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry