The Kaohsiung Film Festival is now accepting short films until June 30th, 2018 for the International Short Film Competition. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
Kaohsiung Film Festival – International Short Film Competition is dedicated to discovering short films with creative styles and unique perspectives, to encourage new filmmaking talents and also to stimulate cultural exchanges.
– Films must have been completed between June 1st, 2017 and June 30th, 2018.
– Films must be no longer than 25 minutes including credits.
– All genres are acceptable (fiction, documentary, experimental, animation, etc.).
– Films previously submitted for competition to past editions of the Festival, including edited or retitled versions, are not eligible for re-submission.
– Premiere status is NOT required.
– For VR Productions films must be NO longer than 15 minutes including credits.
– VR productions must have a Taiwan Premiere status and must not have previously been shown publicly on the Internet.
– Submissions must be done via ShortFilmDepot or WithoutABox (for full length films). Taiwanese films please submit via WithoutABox.
– Submission Fee: FREE (1 stamp in ShortFilmDepot).
– Deadline: June 30th, 2018.
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: https://www.kff.tw/EN/shortfilm
We remind readers that the Kaohsiung Film Festival will take place from October 19th – November 4th, 2018 in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry