Dear Asian filmmakers, the Braunschweig International Film Festival (Germany) is accepting short films until June 20, and feature films until July 27, 2023.
About the festival:
Founded in 1987, the Braunschweig International Film Festival is the oldest festival in Lower Saxony, Germany. Started by a handful of cinema enthusiasts it has developed into an audience festival for 27,500 visitors. Around 280 film industry professionals – directors, actors/actresses, producers, film critics – attend the festival to see about 250 full-length and short films on eight screens.
– The festival accepts short (under 15 minutes) and feature films (over 70 minutes).
– Submission is open to all film genres and no limitations are set on content.
– Films must have been produced after January 1, 2022.
– Films must be Germany Premiere. The festival will give priority to World and International Premieres.
– Films that are not originally in German language, must be subtitled at least in English.
– Submissions can be made via FilmFreeway or Eventival.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: October 6, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.filmfest-braunschweig.de/en/programme/film-entry/submit-now
To submit via FilmFreeway please visit: https://filmfreeway.com/BraunschweigInternationalFilmFestival
To submit via Eventival please visit: https://vp.eventival.com/biff/37
We remind readers that the 37th Braunschweig International Film Festival will take place from November 6 – 12, 2023 in Braunschweig, Germany.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply