The Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival (India) is accepting films until June 30, 2023.
About the festival:
Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival, organised by the Mumbai Academy of Moving Image (MAMI), has brought the best of contemporary world cinema and talent to the city of Mumbai, since 1997. With its new expanded vision to spotlight South Asian and South Asian diaspora filmmakers, Jio MAMI becomes the Hub for South Asia, discovering and connecting emerging talent to the worldwide festival ecosystem.
– Main Competition Section – South Asia
– Non-Competition Section – South Asia and South Asia diaspora
– World Cinema Section
– Open to feature-length films (fiction, documentary, animation, etc)
– Films should exceed the 60-minute mark.
– South Asian filmmakers from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal and Sri Lanka, can apply for the competition section.
– Films must have been completed after October 1, 2022.
– All films shown at the festival will be South Asia Premieres at the least i.e., the film should not have been screened publicly in any of the following countries before the Jio MAMI screening – Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
– An applicant filling this form can do so only on behalf of the rights holder of the film.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: Official PDF File
To submit to the festival please visit: http://mami.mumbaifilmfestival.com/
We remind readers that the Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival will take place from October 27 – November 5, 2023 in Mumbai, India.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply