Dear Asian filmmakers, the Cartón Festival, International Festival of Animated Shorts (Argentina) is accepting animated short films until June 15, 2023.
About the festival:
CARTON is an international animated film festival whose main objective is to bring together animators, directors, producers, cartoonists, cartoonists, and the entire community to see, enjoy and promote the world of animation as a means of communication and expression of ideas. artistic, technical and political.
The Festival consists of a competitive section of animated shorts. After a pre-selection carried out by the organizing committee, the material is evaluated by a prestigious jury that changes from year to year. Since its inception in 2011, Juan Pablo Zaramella, Tomas Welss, María Verónica Ramirez, Raúl Manrupe, Irene Blei, Salvador Sanz, and Ayar Blasco, among others, have passed through the Carton jury.
– The festival accepts fiction, experimental, music videos, micro shorts (under 3 minutes), series, and films from students.
– Films must be produced after January 1, 2021.
– Only Series Category accepts material from 2020 onwards.
– Up to 3 (three) works per filmmaker and per category will be accepted.
– Films must not exceed the 15-minute mark. Micro Shorts should have less than 3 minutes.
– Works made in languages other than Spanish must be accompanied by SPANISH SUBTITLES.
– Submission Fee: FREE (All Categories)
– Deadline: June 15, 2023
– Notification Date: October 15, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://animacioncarton.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Bases-y-condiciones-22.pdf (In Spanish)
To submit to the festival please visit: https://filmfreeway.com/AnimacionCarton
We remind readers that the 12th Cartón Festival. International Festival of Animated Shorts will take place from November 5 – 11, 2023 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply