The Taichung International Animation Festival (Taiwan) is accepting short animated films until June 30, 2023.
About the festival:
Taichung International Animation Festival (TIAF) is organized by Taichung Film Development Foundation (TFDF) with the support of the Information Bureau of Taichung City Government. TIAF is the only city film festival in Taiwan that features solely animation. Founded in 2015, TIAF has established itself as a major international animation festival, popular among moviegoers and animators, domestic and abroad alike.
– The festival accepts animated films under 25 minutes.
– Films must have been completed after January 1, 2022 and no other version of the work can be entered previously.
– In order to submit a “Taiwan Short Film” or “Taiwan Student Short Film”, the director must be a national of Taiwan with a valid ID, or more than half of the production costs must be from Taiwan, or more than half of the production staff must be Taiwan (R.O.C.) nationals with a valid ID national.
– Except for films with no dialogue, the non-Chinese-speaking films must be subtitled in English. The Chinese-speaking films should be subtitled in both English and Chinese.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: June 30, 2023
– Notification Date: August 1, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://twtiaf.com/2023rg/assets/download/2023TIAF%20Short%20Film%20Regulations_en.pdf
To submit to the festival please visit: https://twtiaf.com/2023rg/member_film.php
We remind readers that the 9th Taichung International Animation Festival will take place on September 2023 (Dates TBA) in Taichung, Taiwan.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply