Dear Asian filmmakers, the ANIMATOU Geneva Animation Film Festival (Switzerland) is accepting short animated films until May 15, 2023.
About the festival:
Animatou was founded in 2006 in Geneva, Switzerland, to promote Swiss and international animation cinema. The Association is active all year round, proposing a wide range of events for all ages and all audiences. The highlight of the year comes in early October with the Geneva Animation Film Festival.
Eligibility (International Films):
– The festival accepts animations of all gernes and techniques.
– Films should have been release from January 2022 to May 2023.
– Films should not exceed the 50-minute mark.
– Films with dialogues or on-screen text in a language other than French should be subtitled in French or English for screening, preferably un-etched. If the correct subtitles are not available, a time code and dialogue list in English will be required for translation into French.
– Submissions must be made via Short Film Depot.
– Submission Fee: FREE (Submission platform may add a fee)
– Deadline: May 15, 2023
– Notification Date: July 31, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: Official PDF File
To submit to the festival please visit: https://www.shortfilmdepot.com/en/home/festivals/details/id/69/festival/animatou
We remind readers that the ANIMATOU Geneva Animation Film Festival will take place from October 5 – 14, 2023 in Geneve, Switzerland.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply