Dear Asian filmmakers, the Visioni Dal Mondo International Documentary Festival (Italy) is accepting feature documentaries until May 31, 2023.
About the festival:
With a rich programme of screenings of national and international documentaries, enriched by events, master classes and debates, Visioni dal Mondo 2023 provides new spaces for reflection, dialogue and opinion on highly topical issues.
The digital experience, which has allowed us to reach a wider and more diversified audience, will be maintained in this edition too, together with the live experience, a unique opportunity to meet in theatres, exchange opinions and share emotions in person.
Eligibility (International Contest):
– The Contest is open to feature films that portray the globalised world as a source of great contrasts, but also of exceptional characters, alternative models, fascinating collective gestures, non-violent rebellions, and stories of hope. Universal stories and singular stories, with all possible tones, from drama to comedy: Listening with the eyes.
– The festival accepts feature documentaries with more than 65 minutes in length.
– Documentaries should have been produced after January 1, 2022.
– They must be Italian Premiere.
– Must be in English or in the original language with English subtitles. The additional presence of Italian subtitles will be appreciated. The film will be screened also with Italian subtitles.
– The Festival will not be held responsible for the unauthorized inclusion of any copyrighted materials within or relating to the submitted film. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to secure clearance from the copyright holders of any copyrighted materials included in the submitted film. The Festival reserves the right to disqualify any film containing unauthorized inclusion of copyrighted materials.
– Submission Fee: $ 25 Euros
– Deadline: May 31, 2023
– Notification Date: July 1, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.visionidalmondo.it/en/contest-rules-2023/#regole-partecipazione
To submit to the festival please visit: https://www.visionidalmondo.it/en/entry-form-international-contest/
We remind readers that the 9th Visioni Dal Mondo International Documentary Festival will take place from September 14 – 17, 2023 in Milan, Italy.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply