The Seoul International Children’s Film Festival (Korea) is accepting films until April 28, 2023.
About the festival:
The principal objective of the Seoul International Children’s Film Festival(SICFF) is to present the most outstanding films for children, youth, and families produced from all over the world. Established in 2013, SICFF strives to encourage the youth who will lead the film industry and support them to get various opportunities. SICFF realizes the importance of culture that all the family members can share and cherish. SICFF attempts to introduce a variety of genres from domestic and foreign dealing with different and necessary themes regarding children.
– Feature Competition
– Short Competition (Fiction and Documentary)
– Animation Competition
– Kids Competition (Shorts from young filmmakers)
– The festival accepts films that deal with ‘children, youth & family’ issues and themes regardless of genre.
– The festival accepts shorts (under 40 minutes) and feature films (over 40 minutes).
– The Kids Competition (directors must be 15 years old or younger) accepts films completed after January 1, 2022.
– The Feature Competition, Short Competition, and Animation Competition accepts films completed after January 2021.
– The festival doesn’t accepts previously submitted.
– If the dialogue is not English, the film needs to be subtitled in English. Additionally, all entrants must provide the festival with a script(including the exact time code for each dialogue) either in English or Korean.
– International Films should submit via FilmFreeway and Korean Films should submit via the festival’s website (See links below).
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: April 28, 2023
– Notification Date: May 31, 2023
To submit International films please visit this link: https://filmfreeway.com/sicff
To submit Korean films please visit this link: http://entry.sicff.kr
We remind readers that the 11th Seoul International Children’s Film Festival will take place from September 13 – 20, 2023 in Seoul, Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply