The Hong Kong Lesbian & Gay Film Festival is accepting short films until June 2, 2023.
About the festival:
The Hong Kong Lesbian & Gay Film Festival is the longest running LGBT film festival in Asia. We are a registered non-profit society seeking to promote equal opportunities and eliminate discrimination against sexual minority groups in Hong Kong through cinematic works of art. We program films with a wide range of LGBTQ+ topics from Hong Kong and across the world.
– The festival accepts short films with LGBTQIA+ topics.
– Films must not exceed the 30-minute mark.
– Films must have been produced after March 2022.
– Films must be Hong Kong premiere and should not currently be streaming online or video-on-demand.
– Entries in languages other than English must be subtitled in English.
– Submissions must be made via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: July 3, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/HongKongLGFF (This is also the submission link)
We remind readers that the 34th Hong Kong Lesbian & Gay Film Festival will take place from September 9 – 23, 2023 in Hong Kong.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply