The QCinema International Film Festival (Philippines) is accepting projects for short films for their QShorts Film Production Grant until February 28, 2023.
All document files must be in PDF format while links to video files must be valid URLs with access credentials for password-protected files. Physical media will not be accepted.
– Fill the QCinema 2023 online application form: https://forms.gle/Wz5h6vQqcv9ofzJfA
– Short synopsis, maximum of three (3) paragraphs.
– Logline, optional.
– Treatment or full synopsis.
– Full script, in proper screenplay format.
– Director’s statement, profile, and link/s sample works.
– Proposed main cast and crew.
– Line item budget, including COVID-19 protocol.
– Production timeline.
– Short film production grant of Php 350,000 is open for Filipino Citizens 18 years old and above;
– Proposed entries can be narrative fiction, animation, or experimental;
– Only one entry per proponent. Proponent can either be the director or producer;
– Total running time (TRT) of completed film output must not exceed 20 minutes (including opening and closing credits);
– Production must adhere to health and safety protocols;
– QCinema will not be liable for any untoward incident during production;
– At every stage of the production, the cast and crew must follow current shooting guidelines to include proper working hours as well as testing and lock-in safety procedures (when applicable);
– Use of original literary sources, music materials, and film footage must have proper clearance from its respective copyright owners before it can be used in the final film output;
– Rights to the final film output belong to the proponent, but QCinema reserves the right to screen it for the duration of QCinema International Film Festival 2023 (QCIFF 2023) theatrically, on-line and selected events after the festival screening with prior notice to the proponent;
– Final film output must have its world premiere in QCIFF 2023;
– Filmmaker proponent and his/ her co-financiers must abide with the QCinema festival rules, guidelines, deadlines, and contract. In case of violations in the aforementioned terms, – QCinema reserves the right to disqualify the filmmaker/ proponent and forfeit the entire grant.
Deadline: February 28, 2023 (5:00 pm MNT)
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://qcinema.ph/grant/qcshorts-2023/
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply