Dear Asian filmmakers, the Chilemonos International Animation Festival is accepting short animated films until February 24, 2023.
About the festival:
CHILEMONOS Festival is organized by CHILEMONOS Foundation, a non-profit organization that promote, encourage and develop the Chilean and Latin American animation to the world. Since 2012 we have developed CHILEMONOS Festival, a space created with the goal to be the principal cultural event of animation and a diffusion platform of this kind of contents in Chile and Latin American.
Asian filmmakers can submit to the following categories:
– International Animated Short Film Competition
– International School Short Film Competition
– International Animated Music Video Competition
Eligibility (International Films):
– The call is open for works in any animation technique, released after May 7, 2022.
– The festival accepts short animated films under 30 minutes.
– The festival accepts short films produced under the guidance of educational institutions such as schools, colleges, universities or vocational schools, released either while enrolled or as a final senior project.
– The festival also accepts animation works corresponding to official music video productions.
– Submitted works must not have been part of the “Official Selection” in a previous version of this festival.
– The final version of the Work, if is not in Spanish, has to be send along with the subtitles in Spanish (or English, in its defect). The subtitles shall be delivered separately from the video: in a text file or subtitle format (e.g.: *.srt)
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: February 24, 2023
– Notification Date: March 31, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://chilemonos.cl/
To submit to the festival please visit: https://filmfreeway.com/Chilemonos
We remind readers that the 12th Chilemonos International Animation Festival will take place online and in person from May 5 – 28, 2023.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply