The International Kuala Lumpur Eco Film Fest (Malaysia) is accepting films until May 31, 2023.
About the festival:
The International Kuala Lumpur Eco Film Fest (KLEFF) is Malaysia’s homegrown environmental film festival for the past 14 years. Conceptualised and organised by a not-for-profit environmental organisation, EcoKnights, the Festival is a platform to facilitate the building of a nation of ESG-conscious individuals through film screenings, on-ground activities and partnerships focused on critical sustainability topics.
– Films should cover the elements of having sustainability mindset, behaviour or culture, but can certainly overlap with social, economic, spiritual, or other themes. It is more important that the films are thought-provoking. This is an open forum designed to inspire awareness and action on a myriad of worldwide environmental topics.
– The festival accepts feature film (narrative or documentary) between 40-60 minutes, short film (narrative or documentary) between 5- 39 minutes. Animations (features and shorts) between 3 – 60 minutes. And Public Service Announcements (PSAs) between 1- 4 minutes.
– All films submitted MUST have English subtitles. It is optional to have Malay subtitles.
– Although there is no indication as for the production year requirement. We advise filmmakers to send movies produced after January 2021.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
* Student Film Fee
– Notification Date: July 24, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/kleff (This is also the submission link)
We remind readers that the 15th International Kuala Lumpur Eco Film Fest will take place from October 19 – 26, 2023 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply