Dear Asian filmmakers, the Chicago International Film Festival (United States) is accepting films until July 6, 2023.
About the festival:
The Chicago International Film Festival celebrates the best that cinema has to offer. Showcasing films from established masters and emerging storytellers, the Festival welcomes films from around the world. Offering an impressive selection of competitive and non-competitive programming, the Chicago International Film Festival brings films both domestic and international to silver screens in Chicago.
As one of the main cultural importers of world cinema to the Midwest, the Chicago International Film Festival is a place for audiences and filmmakers to engage with one another. The Festival features a host of screenings, panels, educational events, and Q&A’s that foster cultural understanding and artistic engagement.
– The festival accepts feature films (narrative and documentary) and short films (under 40 minutes). The festival also accepts student films (feature and short films).
– Films must have been completed after August 1, 2022.
– Films must premier/have premiered after October 23, 2022. Films premiered before this date are not eligible for submission.
– Films must be at least a Chicago premiere. USA Premieres are given priority.
– Films shown at private screenings not-open to the public (for crew, investors,etc.) are eligible.
– Films that have previously shown online at USA film festivals outside of Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin are eligible for consideration.
– Films previously submitted to the Chicago International Film Festival are NOT eligible for consideration.
– All entries must either be in English or subtitled in English. Dialogue lists are not accepted.
– Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry to the Festival and to use all music, images, and content in the entry.
– Entry fees are not refundable.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: September 15, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: Official PDF File
To submit to the festival please visit: https://filmfreeway.com/ChicagoInternationalFilmFestival
We remind readers that the 59th Chicago International Film Festival will take place from October 11 – 22, 2023 in Chicago, United States.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply