Dear Asian filmmakers, the Guanajuato International Film Festival (Mexico) is accepting films until April 1, 2023.
About the festival:
The Guanajuato International Film Festival has placed itself as the most important platform for young filmmakers in Latin America. Beginning in 1998 in San Miguel de Allende and Guanajuato City, GIFF offers an extensive selection of screenings, workshops, conferences and concerts that are free of charge for the audience. It’s also an essential destination for international film industry professionals for a wide variety of networking opportunities.
Eligibility (International Films):
– The festival accepts films from all kinds of genres (narrative, documentary, experimental, and animation).
– The festival accepts feature films (over 30 minutes) and short films (under 30 minutes).
– Films must have been completed after January 1, 2022
– Music videos, commercial work, and political propaganda are not accepted.
– Once a film has been submitted for participation it cannot be withdrawn.
– Submission Fee: $ 25 USD for all categories
– Deadline: April 1, 2023
– Notification Date: July 10, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/GIFFMX (This is also the submission link)
We remind readers that the 26th Guanajuato International Film Festival will take place from July 21 – 30, 2023 in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry